Frequently Asked Questions
No, you will first have to configure the settings for the workflows you'd like to use and then turn on your desired workflows. Then you will have to turn on automatic sync for Shypyard to synchronize automatically.
We do not recommend continuing to use another integraiton solution (such as OneSaas) after you install Shypyard as this will risk creating duplicate data in your MYOB or Shopify accounts. For example, if you have the invoice sync workflow turned on in both Shypyard and Onesaas, you will end up with duplicated invoices. For more information on detailed migration steps, please see Migrating to Shypyard from OneSaas.
To run a sync, please pick a plan first. You will not be charged for the first 14 days after you pick a plan.
By default, each plan has a maximum limit on the number of orders, etc. If your Shopify store exceeded that number of orders in the recent months, then you must choose a plan that supports your order volume.
If however, after you choose your plan, your store goes beyond your current plan's order maximum, you will be charged at the plan overage rate, as described on the pricing page. For the most up to date pricing information, please visit our website at https://shypyard.io.
All of the configuration process is in the Shypyard dashboard, https://dashboard.shypyard.io. You will not need to adjust anything in Shopify if you're already satisfied with the way your store is set up.
- 1.Check that you have enough stock for that order, or that you are allowing sync when there is not enough stock
- 1.For example, if you have chosen to create your transactions as Sales Invoices in MYOB AR, then if your product does not have sufficient inventory in Shopify, it will result in an error an will not result in an order in MYOB
- 2.Check that if the item exists in your accounting system, or that you've enabled the option to "Create New Items in .." in the Order Sync flow
- 1.If you enabled "Create New Items in ..", check that you've assigned enough stock to those newly created items afterwards
We currently are working on supporting this feature. If you need this feature and want to be notified when it is available, please email [email protected] with the subject line "Request: View Stock Sync History".
Currently, we do not sync order cancellations, but we are working to add this feature. If you need this feature and want to be notified when it is available, please email [email protected] with the subject line "Request: Order Cancellation Sync".
No they don’t, you get unlimited collaborators for free.
Shypyard strives to provide a reliable and secure platform by using 256-bit enterprise-grade security. In addition, all of your credentials are stored in a way that no one at Shypyard can access them.
We are currently working on adding this feature and should be available shortly. This feature is not supported by Xero. If you need this feature and want to be notified when it is available, please email [email protected] with the subject line "Request: multi-location inventory sync".
This is may be due to an issue with the MYOB setup
- 1.Log into MYOB through your AccountRight software
- 2.Go to Setup - Linked Accounts - Sales Accounts
- 3.Tick "I charge freight on sales", and select an account in this area